Check out our available dogs!
If you are interested in one of our available dogs, please email us! You can save time by filling out our Adoption Questionnaire
- Please note that a completed application does not guarantee approval, nor does it obligate you to adopt one of our dogs.
- If you have already filled out an application for one of our animals,
please allow 10-14 days for processing due to high volume of applications received. Thank you for understanding that as we are 100% volunteer based,it may take a couple of days to reply. While our rescued dogs are of the utmost importance to us, our volunteers have obligations to their families, pets, and jobs as well. We do our very best to reply to all inquiries within 72 hours.
- Please read the Petfinder descriptions entirely for the dogs you are
interested in, as they contain the answers to many frequently asked
questions. Please fill out an application and when an adoption counselor contacts you, they will be able to answer your specific questions not answered in the Petfinder description.
- *We are 100% foster-based which means that we do not have a central facility where you can meet our adoptable dogs*. We must have your application completed and approved in order to set up a meet and greet with one of our dogs.
- We do a personal and vet reference check, as well as a home visit, for all qualified potential adopters. Just because you fill out an application does not necessarily mean you will move to the next phase of our screening process.
- Our *adoption fees* vary based on the amount invested in each dog but on average range from $150 to $350. All of our dogs are spayed or neutered, micro-chipped, up to date on DHLPP and rabies vaccines, heartworm and fecal tested, and up to date on heart worm and flea preventative medication.
- We are* unable to adopt outside of the state of Michigan* unless a home check and meet and greet can be completed.